Our Adventure (Mac13) Our Adventure (Mac13)

Neat.

Jabun responds:

Cheers :D

Machine Machine

Nice. Was listening to this while in the kitchen. it got me in a pretty intense and engaged mood. it's a nice background track to listen to while working.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

I cant imagine doing anything in the house without music.

Thanks.

Boggle Boggle

THIS IS JUST TOILETS SOUNDS I TELL YOU WHUT!

SpeedoSausage responds:

frick off hater bitch fag ¬_____¬

BloodLie (PicoDay2014) BloodLie (PicoDay2014)

"there is no way I will get featured" gets featured. lol. :P

Lich responds:

<3 <3

Speeding Demon '13 Speeding Demon '13

slayer influence. believe this was meant to have lyrics, a bit repetitive but still good.

Voyager Voyager

blink 182 feel.

I liked the track, intro was cool. just sorta felt like it was constantly building but didn't actually go to a main chorus part. which is what I expect with stuff like this. still a cool track to just sorta listen to though... would be better with lyrics.

Skrillex Scary Monsters Skrillex Scary Monsters

idk man, it just sounds like the 80';s crapped all over this one. plus adding in the fast drums just sorta ruins the build up of the song. plus where the break down was with the "oh my god" was just bad. it was a cool idea, but it should have had some background to accompany it. plus it just sorta stopped and left a void for 8 measures, which REALLY messed with the flow. you get a star for effort but I would go back to the drawing board with this one.

Evil-Dog - Waking Dream Evil-Dog - Waking Dream

wow edd, glad to see you are still in the game mate. you know industrial is my genre, how dare you haha. we should collab sometime man, I need to get back in the game.

Evil-Dog responds:

I can't say I got back in the game yet, this is an old song that was collecting dust since 2009, I just tweaked a few things to submit it :D I wanna make more though, not ready for a collab yet :D

Poizone Symphony Poizone Symphony

ah yes, poizone. when I first started I would use this AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL the time as background ambiance and saw leads. really does have a nice industrial feel to it though. I feel as though this would work well as the song for an old school like castlevania kind of game. was very interesting to listen to. with some crashes and drops added in there could have made it flow better. I would recommend this for someone to use in a flash game as a decent loop.

A Glass Half Empty A Glass Half Empty

that intro is the same as papa roach's song last resort man. overall I like it, it just feels really video game ish. which I guess is sorta your style because you use that nintendo lead ALOT in your tracks. not saying there is anything wrong with it. just not my cup of tea.